The Memphis Grizzlies were founded in 1995 as part of an expansion of the NBA into Canada along with the Toronto Raptors. The Memphis Grizzlies began in Vancouver, British Colombia and relocated in 2001 to Memphis. The Memphis Grizzlies are a professional baseball team who play in the Southwest Division of the Western Conference in the NBA. The Memphis Grizzlies have a number of owners, 95% is owned by Michael Heisley, with the remaining 5% owned by local owners.
Loyal fans turn up all throughout the game season to watch The Memphis Grizzlies play. They proudly display their devotion to the Memphis Grizzlies by wearing all kinds of team merchandise. Memphis Grizzlies merchandise is available from your local sports store, however if you want to really stand out from the crowd at the stadium you could opt for the very latest Memphis Grizzlies merchandise from our online store, DieHardFans. The DieHardFans online sports store has all the Memphis Grizzlies exclusive merchandise you need to become the Memphis Grizzies number 1 fan. Display your passion for your favorite team with the very best merchandise. Order Memphis Grizzlies collectables and merchandise from our store today and let all the other fans see how dedicated you are. DieHardFans is the definitive store for all your merchandise needs.